Senior Licensing & Liquor Officer
Let’s create a more sociable future together
At Endeavour, we’re totally into what we do. With a portfolio that includes Dan Murphy’s, BWS, ALH Hotels, Pinnacle Drinks and more, we love to bring people together. Together we share our passion for our products and industry; it’s what inspires us to dream big, and continue to create new experiences for our customers and teams across Australia. If you thrive on positive energy, we want to meet you!
- Love what you do and leave your mark
- Hybrid/remote working. We value our people
- Team discounts across Endeavour Group
The Senior Liquor and Licensing Officer is a key position in the Liquor & Licensing function which is responsible for Endeavour’s focus on continuous improvement, its program of uplift and standardising its approach across the group for compliance with licensing administration and liquor obligations.
Reporting to the Group Manager - Liquor & Licensing and working closely with key business stakeholders, this role will be responsible for aggregation, rationalising and simplifying the management of licences across liquor, gaming and tobacco, standardising and simplifying the group’s approach, and supporting the Group Manager with Endeavour’s approach to liquor regulatory compliance (including RSA).
Sound good? Read on.
Here is a taste of what you can expect in this role
- Licence Management and Administration, Transfers and Renewal, and Licensing Single Source of Truth Creation
- Ensure the creation of a clearly catalogued central repository of licenses for use by relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and liaise with regulatory authorities on administrative matters, ensuring timely and accurate completion of licensing requirements (including licence transfers).
- Develop and maintain accurate records of all liquor, tobacco and gaming licences, permits, and associated documentation.
Prepare regular reports and analysis on licensing administration and management, highlighting any areas of concern or improvement opportunities.
- Support the Group Manager to develop and implement comprehensive compliance strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure adherence to all relevant liquor (all), tobacco (all) and gaming (licensing administration) regulations.
Now let’s talk about you
- Extensive experience in compliance, particularly liquor regulation and licensing obligations
- Demonstrated project management skills, with proven ability to execute projects and embed them into a business as usual state
- Strong communication skills to influence and manage key stakeholders to meet project milestones
- Experience working at a senior level in a large multi-site retail or hospitality business (desirable)
- Experience working within the guidelines of regulatory legislation and acts which are required to be adhered to for retail or hospitality businesses, including liquor and gaming (desirable).
The benefits are good too!
- We offer flexible working in every sense
- An exclusive discount card for BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Woolworths, BIG W and other Endeavour Group brands, including our ALH pubs
- Monthly meeting-free days
- Your health and wellbeing is your most important asset, and as one of our valued team members, it’s our first priority. You will have a range of free services to help you live well and support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Endeavour Group is full of opportunities - use our dedicated learning and development options to grow an idea, yourself, and your career. This is just the start, so dream big.
At Endeavour, we value being a workplace where everyone’s welcome - if you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to apply.
We are together creators
With a portfolio that includes Dan Murphy’s, BWS, ALH Hotels, Pinnacle Drinks and more, Endeavour Group is big on sociability. Together we create the moments that bring millions of people together. And together we have more fun, create more opportunities, and score a lot more goals. We’re serious about creating a safe, inclusive and fun place to rock up to where equal opportunity is key, and flexibility is part of how we roll.
We’re all about creating a more sociable future - for our customers and each other. If this job excites you - and you’re close-enough on the requirements, reach out, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Talent Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#WeAreTogetherCreators #ComeAsYouAre #DreamBig #FeelTheEnergy #LeaveYourMark #EndeavourGroup
Surry Hills, NSW, 2010